Whether for personal or professional reasons, an average human today consumes lot more information than in the past. The Internet is a major contributor to this change as it has made it possible to access information on demand and free of cost, no matter what the subject. Search engines are scrambling over each other to deliver faster than a human can think. Beyond search some even provide answers. So in this information rich environment is it wise for brands to look at content marketing as a one way route, like they have done in the past. By not proactively providing what customers are searching online, they are likely to lose out to a competitor who does.
Content Development Best Practices
- Efforts should be aligned to what target users are searching for while researching similar products or services on the Internet
- Should be non technical, easy to understand, has more visual elements and interactive in nature
- Story threads should be interlinked carefully and grounded in what customers want clarified well before they decide to shortlist the brand for consumption
- Beyond customer sensitive content, develop a mechanism to viral information out to target customers directly or via those who influence them
Our Content Marketing Service
Seasoned content marketing specialists, we craft content designed to articulate a complex innovation, trend or solution into an easy to understand communication. Our content team specializes in development of:
- Media & Blog Content – Press Release, Media Kit, Blog Post,
- Knowledge Share – Article, Case Study & Solution Paper
- Data Driven Studies – E-Book, Research Report, Whitepaper
- Visual Communications – Flash Presentations, VisualFX, Explainer Videos, Infographics
- Marketing Communications – Corporate Presentation, E-Mailer
Using social, search and database driven marketing techniques, we then help market the content to target, engage and acquire customers for you.